How Invisalign from your Huntersville dentist can improve your smile
Do you want straight teeth? Are you afraid you will have to wear uncomfortable brackets and wires? Are you worried about how long orthodontic treatment takes? If you answered yes to these questions, it’s time to discover the innovative, state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment known as Invisalign. Dr. JC Duncan in Huntersville, NC wants to introduce you to the magic of Invisalign, the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth discreetly and quickly.
When you choose Invisalign, you are choosing a revolutionary system of clear plastic aligners. You start with the first pair, which you wear for 2 weeks. You move on to the next pair of aligners, which you wear for another 2 weeks. You keep moving to a new pair of aligners every 2 weeks until your treatment is complete.
There are many advantages of Invisalign over conventional brackets and wires. Consider that Invisalign treatment is:
- Quick, because treatment is complete at 9 to 15 months, compared to years with conventional orthodontic treatment
- Discreet, because the clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible to people around you
- Comfortable, because Invisalign aligners are created out of smooth plastic, with no sharp parts to hurt your soft tissue
- Easy to maintain, because you can remove them for cleaning
- Healthy, because you can brush and floss your teeth normally after you remove the aligners
Another major benefit of Invisalign is that you can eat whatever you want because you remove the aligners when you eat. Conventional brackets and wires often catch food, making it difficult for to enjoy the foods you are eating. You can return to eating the foods you love with Invisalign.
Invisalign aligners are beautiful, but they are also strong enough to correct an overbite, underbite, crossbite or open bite. They can also correct overlapped teeth and close gaps between your teeth.
If you are considering orthodontic treatment and you want to straighten your teeth discreetly, you want Invisalign! If you want rapid results with minimum effort, Invisalign is perfect for you. For more information about Invisalign, call Dr. Duncan in Huntersville, NC. You can look forward to a straight smile by calling today!